Easter time has come and gone, but it was a fun time so I must share some of it with you. The past two Easters I didn't really do very much to celebrate, but this year I guess I made up for it, starting a week in advance.
First was the branch Primary activity. This activity had a great turnout and we had lots of fun finding Easter eggs, reading the Easter story, and dying eggs.
A week later we had an Easter activity at my school. Whenever we do holiday activities here it's a pretty big deal. We join classes and have many rotations filled with different activities. I oversaw the kindergarten activities in the morning, rotated the children through the activities, and helped with the Easter egg hunt.
| Isn't he just adorable? I can't not love these sweet children. |
In the afternoon Michael and I swapped classes a couple times and had some more Easter activities. Here is my class with their Easter egg treasures:
I even got really excited after this class and made a little scavenger hunt for my fifth grade students. I didn't even bother trying to take any photos though, they hate getting their picture taken.
On Easter day I was in Taipei with Kaylee, Sara, and Rayne. We attended the Sunday Aftertnoon session of General Conference at the Stake Center in Taipei and then enjoyed a picnic lunch at Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall.
| I love these girls! |
| These 2 pictures are actually from the day before. |
| Chiang Kai-shek Memorial |
| I put the jam on before the peanut butter... so it was a little difficult to spread, but it was so delicious I made another one exactly like it. |
| looking at the back side of the entrance |
I think the kids are adorable.
ReplyDelete