Wait what is the actual date of Christmas? because December 17th felt a lot more like Christmas than December 25th did. Probably because I had about 4 Christmas parties that day.
1st- Roommate Christmas!
-After a "Christmas Eve" complete with junk food we had a sleepover in the lounge, made a delicious breakfast Saturday morning, and exchanged gifts.
2nd- Christmas Lunch with the branch
| Some of us may have been a little tired. |
| Enjoying the warm weather? I think yes. |
3rd-Staff Christmas Party
A lot of food, friends, talking, and a bit of singing.
| Best part of the photo is definitely Nica creeping behind us. |
4th-KTV (Karaoke)
-Well this didn't really have anything to do with Christmas, except that we maybe sang one Christmas song. But, it was a great evening spent with friends. I entered the building with hardly a voice, and I left with even less of one. Great for teaching singing time the next morning in Primary, right?
Santa Claus in fact is still alive! Many of my students tried to convince me that Santa was dead and therefore not coming for Christmas, but, he did come! Santa, aka Gerald (my boss), visited Berhan and Nan Yang Elementary School. Along with Mrs. Claus, elves, a Christmas tree, and a snowman.
| I got a little bored being the snowman. |
As for December 24th I sang (or partially lip synced) with a chinese choir for a stake Christmas Eve progam. After which a few of us went to the movie theatre and welcomed Christmas by watching Sherlock Holmes, not the Impossible Mission. I may or may not have fallen asleep the last 20 minutes or so...
| and upon returning home around 2 am I opened my Christmas Eve gift! Thanks Mom! |
Christmas day I enjoyed an interesting sacrament meeting, talking with my family a few times, opening my Christmas package, some Gilmore Girls, and a 3 hour nap.
This was definitely a Christmas season I'll remember.
Thanks for the post and pictures. I love it and you.
ReplyDeleteKendra. I. Love. You. Period. You are an awesome photographer. I will always remember this Christmas season too!
ReplyDeleteActually, not to burst your bubble or anything, but all that Christmas stuff happened on the 17th. Except for the Nan Yang and following parts.
ReplyDeleteBlog more. I need to live vicariously through you now. :)