Well, it's been quite awhile since I've last blogged. About a month! I could list a few of my excuses, but seriously, who wants to read about them? Oh ya, no one. So I guess I 'll just get on with this post...
So this past month or so has been crazy busy and very exciting. A lot of changes have happened but change is good right?
The first change is a bit sad, six teachers from last semester went back home around New Years. I miss them! The ten of us got along very well, which can be a bit surprising with 10 girls living on the same floor for six months. I definitely made some lifelong friends.
(random tidbit, but I always spell definitely wrong. Seriously. It is wrong every time without fail. Even when I try to think about it and spell it right.)
Change number two has to do with the first. Since six teachers went home, that means they were replaced by six new teachers. This is a good group and I'm enjoying getting to know them all better.
 |
| Christina (new teacher) and Jessica |
 |
| Katie (new teacher) and Kylie |
 |
| Ashton, Michael, Aaron, and Kaylee |
 |
| Rayne |
Three- New classes. Or more specifically one new class. I still teach Morning Kindergarten and an enrichment reading class, but now instead of Kindergarten Enrichment I teach a 5th grade class. I was really nervous to start teaching them, but now I'm really enjoying it. They are a lot of fun. They like to joke around, but they still listen to me and do as I ask.
 |
| These are most of my fifth graders, Kylie's old fouth grade class. |
And the fourth change is I am now the Primary President in my branch. This has been a little stressful, but I know that the Lord won't give me anything I can't handle. And so far, it's been going well.
Alright, now that I've rambled on a bit about some of the changes in my life. Would you like to see some photos from my Christmas break? I hope so, because they're coming. On a separate post, or two, or three... That I'm working on as you read this one!
Oh I will probably be a very avid reader of your blog now. I just miss it all so much! And you will be an awesome primary president. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun changes. We miss you! By the way I have the same problem with definitely! It never comes out right :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't spell definitely. Maybe it runs in the family? :)
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO HEAR MORE!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!!! You are going to do everything amazing. Change is good. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinately runs in the family!!!! And I seem to be the only one that will leave it misspelled hehe... Thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete