Life is magnificent, brilliant, wonderfully amazing. At times it is hard and we may forget the essence of it, but life is truly a gift.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Taiwan!
So I've mostly decided to start this blog to keep my family and friends updated on my adventures while I'm in Taiwan, and because I thought it would be kind of fun. For those of you who don't know, I have been hired to teach English to elementary aged kids in Taiwan. I wasn't planning on leaving until January, but... last week I got a call that a school had an opening and I could go the end of this month! So I jumped on the opportunity and will leave in about 11 days! I will be over there for at least 6 months and if I really enjoy it and the school wants me to stay I'll extend my contract for another 6 months. The school where I will be teaching is located in Feng Yuan, Taichung, Taiwan. This past week I've been quickly trying to put in order everything I need to have ready before I go, hopefully my visa will arrive the beginning of next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay a blog from you I will keep an eye on it....Way to go!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I'm excited to see all that you will be doing!
ReplyDelete